1. Boil manicotti until al dente, about 2 minutes and lay out on a baking sheet.
2. Mix ground meat and Italian sausage together.
3. Add egg and spices (pepper, salt, crushed red peppers).
4. Stuff manicotti with ground meat mixture.
5. Lay stuffed manicotti in a single layer on baking sheet.
6. Top with veggies (mushrooms, olives, zucchini) and pasta sauce.
7. Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes.
8. Top with shredded cheese and bake until cheese is golden brown.
basil pasta, main courses
J.c. reviewed Nate's Manicotti
on March 19, 2002
You might want to list the spices that you use, since you have made it, you might know what spice and spice combinations go with it. I'm not trying to be rude or nasty only helpful for the novice cook.