Healthy Chicken Nuggets
|These healthy and delicious chicken nuggets make the perfect nutritious dinner. It’s such an easy recipe to make and these baked goodies make a great healthy alternative to fried chicken nuggets.|
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
55g/2oz buckwheat flour
2 tbsp. water
0 Recipe Reviews
Subscribe for tasty updates:
1. Cook the quinoa in a pan of boiling water (according to the pack instructions).
2. Preheat oven to 210C/410F.
3. Add the flour to a bowl, then add the egg and water to a separate bowl and whisk. Place the cooked quinoa in another bowl.
4. Coat each chicken piece in the flour, then the eggs, then the quinoa and finally place on a baking tray.
5. Bake for 20 minutes (until golden) and serve!
If you would like to see the original recipe, this can be found here: http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-healthy-chicken-nuggets/