Chilled Cucumber and Woodear Mushroom Salad
|Nutritionally boost your day with this chilled cucumber and wood ear mushroom salad, it’s an effective way of getting flavour and nutrients rolled up into one meal. |
14g/0.5oz dried woodear mushrooms
200g/7oz Japanese cucumber, thinly sliced
1 tsp. sesame seeds
1 tsp. grated ginger
15ml/0.5fl oz lime juice
15ml/0.5fl oz light soy sauce
15ml/0.5fl oz sesame oil
1 tsp. palm sugar
1/2 tsp. Thai chilli, chopped
0 Recipe Reviews
Subscribe for tasty updates:
1. Soak woodear mushrooms in cold water for 15-30 minutes to rehydrate.
2. Drain mushrooms and boil for 2 minutes. Drain and leave to cool.
3. Mix ginger, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and chilli in a bowl.
4. Toss in sliced cucumbers, cooked mushrooms, and sesame seeds.
5. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
If you would like to see the original recipe, this can be found here: http://www.mynutricounter.com/chilled-cucumber-and-woodear-mushroom-salad/